- Student 校园连接 Login Information
How do I login to CampusConnect?
What is my ETBU Student ID #, where do I get my ID # and what is it used for? An ETBU Student ID is the randomly generated 9 digit number assigned when you are accepted to East Texas Baptist University.
student ID: 4999-89999 (Never enter with the dash when prompted for your StudentID)
This number is sometimes used when requesting help from 金融援助, 学生服务, the 注册商's office, or your advisor to quickly pull up your records. These offices may request this number from you when you contact them for assistance.
You can find your Student ID in CampusConnect on the demographic p年龄 or by asking your advisor or 招生 counselor.
This number is your primary User ID when accessing CampusConnect and it is used if you request your PIN via email.
It is highly encour年龄d that you know your StudentID and keep it with you at all times.
- Student Navigation of 校园连接
- Click Login at the top, right corner of the p年龄
- Enter your ETBU User ID (ex. john_doe) without spaces and PIN that was emailed to you when you applied for admission. If you did not receive your PIN or have lost it, you can click on the link that says "Click here to have your PIN emailed to you" on the 校园连接 login p年龄
- Enter your Student ID or SSN where prompted
- Check your ETBU Email account for your PIN
- Enter your Random PIN from 校园连接 '1234'
- Once logged in, you may change your PIN by clicking the 'Change PIN' button within CampusConnect. PIN may be a four-digit number only.